School is out and we are excited to have summer back in, especially our little ones. As most parents are working professionals, the kido’s are going to be at home with their summer caregiver, at summer camp or visiting other families for play dates and more! Summer is a wonderful season and what would make it more exciting is to see children spending their time joyfully. Bay area nanny agency has got some great tips on how your children should spend this summer.
10 tips what to do this summer:
- Plan picnic at the park
- Parents or caregivers should take kids for adventurous trip where they can hike
- Donate your older clothes and school supplies that you don’t use to a local charity
- Invite your friends for a playdate at the park
- Make a new ice-cream flavor
- Make a big sandcastle
- Visit an amusement park
- Volunteer at any community activity
- Invite your friend for a fancy tea party
- Take your kids to a beach they have never been before
Summer safety tips
- Wear appropriate clothing to avoid sunburns (wide hats about 4in. to cover your neck, eyes and ears).
- Wear sunglasses
- Wear sun protecting fabric clothing.
- Never forget or leave kids or pets in a vehicle.
- When you are swimming, make sure to take water breaks frequently to maintain the heartbeat stability and hydration.
- Make sure your children play in the shade when they are outdoor for a long period of time.
- Limit your time in the sun.
- Take your first aid kit whenever you’re out.
- Keep your child hydrated.
- Make sure to keep close eyes on the children whenever you are at the swimming pool or at the beach or anywhere for that matter.
picture reference: flickr.com/photos/wespeck/4725984714